Terms and conditions marynightingale.tv
Welcome to Mary Nightingale’s official website.
If you browse and use Marynightingale.tv, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Mary Nightingale, her management team at Noel Gay and the website’s designers Profiler Media. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Reproduction of photographs from this website in any part of the media without permission will result in an invoice being sent to you for payment for image use with a minimum fee of £5000. Legal action may also be taken against you for theft of copyright images.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.